Delivery and returns
Changed your mind?
Thank you for your order!
If you changed your mind or the products are not quite as you expected, we’re sorry to hear! You can return your ordered items up to 14 days after receipt. We will refund the full order amount (excluding shipping costs) to your account within 15 working days of receiving the returned product. The return of the product to our warehouse is at your own expense.
Reason for return
- Ordered too many items?
- Chose the wrong size?
- Not satisfied with the product?
Be sure to mention the reason for your return on the return form. You are also very welcome to send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you choose a suitable alternative.
- A problem with the product?
If the product was damaged when it arrived or got damaged during normal use, please send pictures of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will send you the necessary documents.
How to return your product
Package the item(s) as safely as possible (if possible in its original packaging) and include the completed return form. Please return your parcel to:
AeroMoov, part of QLEVR. NV – QLEVR Nederland
Zeelandhaven 8 3433
You can easily return your parcel with DPD. Use the link below to find a parcel shop in your area to drop off your parcel:
Belgium : https://www.dpd.com/be/nl/pickup/pickup-parcelshop-vinden/
Download the return form here
Delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a maximum period of 2-3 working days. If a good is not in webshop stock, it wil be delivered at the delivery address within a period of 9 working days.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the to the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery. You have to use the enclosed “return form” for this. If you have any questions while filling in this return form, you can contact one our employers on the email address email@example.com.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
Right of withdrawal
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery or the conclusion of the contract. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 15 working days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase. However, we reserve the right to make a refund through another payment method.
- The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense. We will indicate the costs of the return or make an assessment of the costs, if it is not reasonably possible to calculate them in advance.
- We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wishes to retain them. Returned goods may be tested, but not used. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our instructions as listed below.
- You can return you package through post or courier.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, both in case of delivery of services as in the case of delivery of goods, you can fill out the form below and send it to AeroMoov, part of QLEVR. NV – QLEVR Netherlands, Zeelandhaven 8, 3433 PL Nieuwegein. We will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by email.
Download return form